Recently I was very fortunate to be invited to visit the Goji Spa at the Willowbridge mall in Tygervalley. Since I was unable to make the appointment, my niece’s friend Maunel went instead.
She is a 23 year old college student who lives in the Northern Suburbs, close to the spa.
She arrived late! However the ladies at the spa were so friendly and accommodating, she was made to feel welcome within minutes.
First she had an “amazing” – to quote her – 30 minute Swedish massage and then she was skin tested for allergies before the Organic Hair Colour Systems (OCHS) treatment.
She made another appointment for the hair colour treatment and styling for the following week.
When she arrived back at the spa, Luciano gave her the full hair treatment which she thoroughly enjoyed. It took about 6 hours from the the time she arrived until she left the salon.
However, it felt like no time at all.
Thank you to Goji spa and OHCS for giving Maunel such wonderful treatments that left a lasting impression.
Enter the competition below to Win a wonderful, relaxing Spa Treatment at Goji Spa at the Willowbridge Wellness centre.
Included in the prize package are the following:
- Swedish Deep Tissue Massage: 30mins
- Organic Colour Systems (OCS) consultation / organic hair colour treatment
- Wash / Blow or Cut
Get the full spa treatment at Goji Spa different forms of massage, facials orbhair and beauty treatments while being pampered with 100% natural products.
You can find Goji Spa at the Willowbridge Wellness Centre in Tygervalley in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
* The Organic Hair Colour systems contains none of the ammonia, resorcinol or parabens that most other hair colour systems do.
Follow Goji Spa on
And Organic Hair Colour Systems
Follow Goji Spa on Twitter or Facebook and enter your details below before 28 January 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is not transferable. The winner must be able to visit Goji Spa in the northern suburbs of Cape Town.
- The prize is provided by the sponsor. Any arrangements for the spa treatment date will be made with the sponsors.
- The closing date for the competition is 28 January 2015.